I spent the last month testing the Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C by Valentia Skin Care and I was very impressed.
After a few days of use my skin was definitely softer and after a few weeks some of the dark spots on my face were noticeably lighter or had faded all together.
I have tried other Vitamin C serums before and they have all seemed a tad harsh and caused me to break out (ain’t nobody need all dat at my age). I did have a few “red patches” pop up but nothing like before an it resolved the next day. Perhaps it was the addition of the green tea extract or the “skin super oils” that gave it a less harsh feel.
AND it had a pleasant orange scent that was not overpowering.
I even tried a mask recipe using an Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder. I used the Green Tea Powder that I recently reviewed – Diva Review – Organic Matcha Green Team Powder – and that was a nice treat.
I looked just like Elphaba – the Wicked Witch of the West from Wicked, but after it was all said and done, by skin was tingly clean and smooth. Loved it.
I have added this to my skin care regimen – which wasn’t really much of one beside wash, moisturize, SPF makeup and go, so this isn’t a big change up. Give it a try if you don’t believe me. You will be pleasantly surprised.
Here is some background information on this vitamin c serum:
- EVENS SKIN TONE: Vanquish dark spots and skin discoloration, replacing uneven and ill-textured skin with smooth, wrinkle-free skin that leaves you looking flawless and ageless.
- INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Revitalize your skin with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.
- ABSORBS RAPIDLY: Moisturizes skin due to the capacity of the hyaluronic acid to absorb water, thereby increasing fluid between cells, giving your skin a smoother and younger appearance. This intense water absorption means no more dry, peeling or cracked skin, even in extreme weather.
- BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your appearance.
- REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Special ingredients such us Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.
Organic Rosehip Seed Oil & Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil
These oils promote skin hydration and lock in moisture to protect your skin from signs of aging and improve its beauty and youthfulness. Rosehip Oil has specifically been used in medical communities around the world for those with serious skin aliments and only recently has North America learned to embrace natural alternatives from our ancestors. These 2 organic oils are full of antioxidants, therefore,
acting as the perfect supporting cast for our best friend - Vitamin C.
Resistem (Plant Stem Cells)
This provides the perfect mix of protection from stress-related aging and promotes skin detoxification. Resistem will help your skin regenerate faster while protecting it from environmental stressors.
Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical)
Holding up to 1000 times its weight in water and drawing moisture out of the environment and onto the surface of your skin, there is not a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. It penetrates deeply and activates collagen production for a fresher, younger, firmer, and brighter complexion.
Green Tea Extract
The catechins in green tea are a potent antioxidant which also contribute to the overall anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits of this ancient health and beauty secret
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.