I am so excited about the blogger secret Santa that Pserendipity set up again going on 3 years in a row! It has been great fun and I’ve participated every year. Each time I have met a bunch of wonderful bloggers, of course expanding my Google reader list.
I've got my secret blogger that I am to select a gift for and have started reading their blog - combing thru the archives trying to figure out the perfect gift. Since the person I selected is completely new to me, I'm having to learn about and infer stuff just by reading. I can't interact extensively with them right now (no commenting) as it would kill the secret. Sigh.
I'm hoping that they post a hint over the next few days so I can be about my mad hunt (just another excuse to shop) for my interpretation of said hint.
Since I'm soliciting a hint or two, I thought I'd post a little blurb about my preference (or proclivities) to help my Secret Santa out. It is pretty much the same as last year, but I've added a few updates.
- I have, on numerous occasions, been called out for my sparkly fabulousness and am easily distracted by shiny, sparkly, bedazzled things. OOOOHHHH SHINY!!!!
- I even bejewel my hair, my running shoes, my bike. Seriously. Don't judge me.
- I have a shoe fetish that is unrivaled with a closet to hold the in. DSW certificate?
- You can NEVER go wrong with anything related to red wine or martini's. I'm not an alcoholic...I'm a professional drinker.
- You can't go wrong with Cigar paraphernalia. My not so secret vice.
- I'm an "elite athlete" ya know. Triathlon training stuff or related in some way would be awesome . SWIM BIKE RUN.
- And if you just lurk around, I’m sure you’ll come up with something just fabulous. No worries.
Bottom line...if it screams DIVA, sparkles and/or is girly, I'm going to be ecstatic.
...and in actuality, any gift I receive that is from the heart and given with as much caring & thought as I know the people involved are (and have put over the past years) putting into this will be a blessing and greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Santa.