Super Reunion II – Service Academy Graduates-
Leadership * Diversity * Mentorship
Honoring Service with Service
Super Reunion II is more than a follow-up to the incredibly successful and historic 2010 Inaugural Super Reunion in Washington, DC.
Interested in Honoring Service with Service? Super Reunion II (www.superreunion.org) is open to all. We are; however, putting out a special "CALL TO ACTION" to our diverse graduates & individuals that value diversity interested in RAISING THE NATION through service to underrepresented populations.
Super Reunion II is more inclusive and extends a special invitation to African-American, Hispanic, Asian-American, Pacific-Islander and Native American graduates from each of the 5 service academies and all graduation years. We will again honor service academy graduates who broke race and color barriers. Super Reunion II also provides professional development seminars and a jobs related career fair. Additionally, we will have a full day of teen oriented seminars and a Youth Inspiration Luncheon.
INVEST IN YOURSELF. INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE!
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU? We added a session about starting your own business and winning government contracts, we added a session for 200 kids to help raise their GPA and we beefed up the discussions to add more grads who our young grads like you need to know (execs at companies like Lockheed, Northrop Grumman and Disney).
Who might you meet and mingle with while at Super Reunion II? Keynote Speakers/Panelist include:
- General Lloyd J. Austin, III, US Army Vice Chief of Staff (USMA)
- Maj Gen Chris Cortez, Senior Executive at MICROSOFT (his son is a Naval Academy Grad)
- Maj Gen Ronald Johnson, Senior VP Referee Operations, The National Basketball Association (USMA)
- Captain Barrington Irving, Youngest Pilot to fly around the world solo
- Donna O. Johnson, Founder, Guaranteed 4.0 Learning Systems
- LTC Rodney Lewis, The White House, Office of the First Lady, Joining Forces Initiative
- Dr. Leo Mackay, Lockheed Martin, VP Ethics and Business Conduct (USNA)
- Dr. Kevin Roots, Lockheed Martin, Program Mgt Director Information Systems & Global Solutions (USAFA)
- Kia Silver Hodge, Northrop Grumman, Corp Manager Diversity Recruitment programs
- Cheri Griffin, Northrop Grumman, Corp Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Craig Griffin, Senior VP Bradley-Morris (connects military vets with jobs)
- Nate Hope, Lucas Group, Executive Senior Partner (military search firm/recruiter for private sector jobs)
- Bryan Zawikoki, Lucas Group, VP Military Transition Group
- Pillip Dana, Amazon.com, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Brian Britton, Walt Disney Company, VP Global Park Operations & Initiatives (USNA)
- Young Grad entrepreneurs Ron Steptoe (USMA), Antoine McNeal ( USAFA), Richard Lewis, RTL Networks, CEO, Cisco Small Business Partner of the Year 2011 (USAFA)
- USAA Team of Wealth Management Advisors
- Kelly Edwards, NBC-Universal, VP Strategic Initiatives & Diversity
- Eric Garvin, Northrop Grumman, Manager, Global Hawk - $13 billion high altitude reconn program (USAFA)
- Afredo Sandoval, Member, USAFA Board of Visitors (USAFA)
RECRUITERS RECRUITERS RECRUITERS from our Sponsors and Supporters!!!!!
Carter Industrial Automation
Harvard Business School
Olive Tree Publishing
Walt Disney World
PLUS you meet your counterparts from other services.
JOIN THE LIST OF COMMITTED PARTICIPANTS!
ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO SECURE THE DISCOUNTED GROUP RATE!