One thing she does love is chocolate milk; but despite her issues with mixing food, this is the one time where you can’t just fix her a glass of chocolate milk…it HAS to be the milk from her CocoPuffs cereal. GO FIGURE. We used to just give her just enough puffs to make the milk chocolate and then she would pick up the bowl and drink the milk or I would pour it into a glass after she ate the the cereal. Mmmm Hmmm. SPECIAL.
THEN…I got the opportunity to give Big G cereals new Curvy Straws a try…and WHA LA! A Happy Kid. No more slurping out the bowl or pouring into a glass.
AND…Did you know that simply drinking the leftover milk from cereal bowls may help kids work towards fulfilling their body’s daily dairy, calcium, and Vitamin D needs? And what better way to slurp down to the bottom of the bowl than with the new Curvy Straws, available in-pack of specially marked boxes of Big G cereal! With these collectable, connectable Curvy Straws, children of all ages can enjoy mixing and matching to build bigger, colorful straws all while helping them work towards stronger bones and muscles through increased calcium intake!
- Be sure to collect all six different colorful straws featuring beloved Big G cereal characters
- Participating Big G cereals include Cinnamon Toast Crunch® (17 oz.), Lucky Charms®(16 oz.), Reese’s® Puffs (18 oz.), Honey Nut Cheerios® (17 oz.), Trix®(14.8 oz) and Cocoa Puffs® (16.5 oz)
- Made with more whole grain than any other ingredient, Big G cereal, combined with a ½ cup of milk, can help provide a great start to your family’s day
Want to learn more about the Curvy Straws? Visit Whole Grain Nation Website: http://bit.ly/CurvyStraws.
I’ll make it even better. Would you like to play with your milk? Enter the giveaway and you too can have your own prize pack that consists of:
- Your prize pack will contain:
- 1 box of a participating Big G cereal
- 1 Curvy Straw
- 1 ‘spilt’ milk bowl
- 2 glow cups
- 2 tangle toys
“Disclosure: The prize pack, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”