For 4 weeks now, you have joined me as we learned some neat stuff about cereal.
- No need to be afraid
- Your kids won’t become fat pigs or malnourished if they chomp down on cereal instead of steal cut oatmeal (which you weren’t gonna get up to cook no way)
- It’s okay to be a “lazy” parent not cooking a hot breakfast since cereal is just as nutritious
- Not all cereal is alike, read the label – there is actually some good stuff out there that your rug-rats WILL eat
Here’s the bottom line: EAT CEREAL – FIGHT THE FAT.
When it comes to fighting childhood obesity, there is a lot to love about cereal. Frequent cereal eaters tend to have healthier body weights. That´s true of men, women and children who choose sweetened cereals.
- Teen girls who eat cereal are less likely to become overweight than non cereal eaters.
- Boys´ cereal consumption is associated with lower body mass index (BMI).
For more information, go to www.cerealbenefits.com
I’m going to close this series out with ONE MORE GIVEAWAY (even though ya’ll just won’t play with me *snif, snif*). We will make it a delurker giveaway. STOP LURKING and leave me a comment of where you are delurking from and you’re entered. If you comment regular (I know the 5 of you)…just say anything – BE NICE.
The Week 4 gift pack which will contain 6 sample-sized boxes of cereal and an on-the-go container so you can enjoy cereal anytime. DRAWING WILL BE DONE BY RANDOM.ORG ON MONDAY, JULY 11TH!
The cereal and gift pack were all given to you from General Mills through MyBlogSpark.